20% Withdrawal Bonus
At Nash Markets we understand the goal of every trader. This is why we aim to help our traders get the very best from their trading journey. We are giving an exclusive 20% withdrawal bonus for those traders that hold their funds in their Nash Markets trading account. No frills, simple, 20% extra by leaving your funds where they are. Don’t miss out, claim your bonus and tackle the markets like a boss.
How do I Claim my Bonus
Claiming your bonus is as easy as 1,2,3! Simply follow the steps below and you are on your way to better profits.
20% Withdrawal Bonus Terms & Conditions
The following are the standard Terms and Conditions for the Withdrawal Bonus, available for Clients in a limited number of countries.
- The Withdrawal Bonus promotion is available for clients who are withdrawing funds from their Nash Markets Trading account.
- This Withdrawal Bonus is available for new and existing Clients of the broker who have a Live trading account.
- The Withdrawal Reward can be claimed by the client using our pop-up function at the time of withdrawal. If the client declines the bonus, they will only claim this on the next withdrawal.
- The Withdrawal Bonus offered is 20% of the amount being withdrawn from their account. The maximum Withdrawal Bonus is 5000 USD or equivalent value in the currency used for the withdrawal request.
- The Withdrawal Bonus will be received as credit into the Client’s MT4 account which can be converted into balance by achieving a minimum level of trading.
- To transfer the Withdrawal Bonus from the credit account into balance, a Client has to trade a minimum of 1 standard lot per each $5 or equivalent in the respective account currency, of the Withdrawal Bonus collected.
- If the required number of lots has not been reached, and the account balance has returned to zero value, or any funds are withdrawn before the required amount of lots have been traded, any remaining Withdrawal Bonus will be removed from the credit.
- If the equity in the account is less than or equal to the credit amount, remaining credit will be removed from the account, which may result in trades being stopped out.
- For this promotion, trading volumes on Forex pairs, Metals, and Cryptos only will contribute to the conversion of credit to balance. All other Instruments are excluded.
- The Withdrawal Bonus can be withdrawn once the amount credited has been converted to balance, as a result of the required lots being traded.
- Nash Markets has the right to change the terms of the Withdrawal Bonus or cancel it at any time.
- Nash Markets reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is any suspicion of misuse or abuse of fair rules of the Withdrawal Bonus terms.
- By accepting this withdrawal promotion T&Cs, you are accepting our general Terms & Conditions.